The Venus Company is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Venus Company may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 September 2010.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including address, email address and mobile number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails/SMS messages about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address/mobile number which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or mobile number. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Data is stored in databases and is viewable and downloadable by authorised personnel only, using passwords for security.
We use traffic logging, through Google analytics, to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and no personal information is collected or stored.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, only click the boxes relating to the method of communication and types of information you are happy to receive from The Venus Company for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the unsubscribe instructions on any communications received.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to The Venus Company, Unit A Block B, Halwell Business Park, Halwell, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 7LQ.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Dear Suz, thank you all so much for making our evening such a success. You were all brilliant and had done such a lovely job on the tables and making everywhere look so inviting. Everyone has been very complimentary about the venue, you and your girls
A great party once again! All worked well, good food, good service, good music, thank all of your staff, we will be back next year!
We just wanted to say a massive thank you to you all for Saturday! Everyone was absolutely amazing. People were so friendly and helpful and the food was wonderful. Everyone has been saying how fantastic everything was. We really can't thank you enough.
Thank you for making Lisa & Rachel's Wedding Day so special at Blackpool Sands. Amazing food, friendly staff excellent service all with a smile everyone loved the venue.Many thanks to Suz and all the staff you all worked so hard & you even ordered the sun